Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Internet Safety

Well this is my first official review. My aim in all my reviews going foward is to make them as simple as possible and not full of technical jargon that no-one understands. I hope you like them and feel free to provide feedback on anything you read.

When you have kids this is something that we al have to think about. I did a lot of research into this, comparing antivirus and firewall applications. All the top brand names such as McAfee, Norton etc got a looking, but the one that seemed to catch my attention for ease of use and overall dafety was the Bitdefender Total Security 2011. If you are looking into purchasing Internet Safety software, I would recommend this product.

It's easy to use, informative and has very good parental controls that allow you to block bad sites and see where your kids are travelling to on the internet. I have personally been using this software for the past three years and love it. It's not too expensive on the pocket either and you can protect multiple PC's with it. So there it is my first "official review".

More information on Bit Defender can be found at http://bit.ly/cXWZ2Q

Thanks for reading !!

A Brighter U

No comments:

Post a Comment